Vet Oncologist provides specialist oncology telemedicine services to vets globally.
Patient details are submitted via our online consultation form. A specialist veterinary oncologist then reviews the patient history and provides a consultation report via email within 48 hours (Monday-Friday).
- include chemotherapy protocols at no additional charge
- provide recommendations for additional diagnostic tests and clinical staging
- offer multiple treatment options to cater to the needs of individual dogs and cats with cancer.
At Vet Oncologist:
- our goal is to help pet owners make informed treatment decisions for their pets
- we aim to ease the process of treating dogs and cats with cancer for pet owners and veterinarians
- we prioritise quality of life and aim to improve the well being of dogs and cats living with cancer.
To find out more about Vet Oncologist consultation services click here...
Initial Consultation $170
Follow Up $50
Initial Consultation £80
Follow Up £30
Initial Consultation 950HKD
Follow Up 300HKD
Initial Consultation 160SGD
Follow Up 50SGD